****CAUTION: READ THIS BEFORE USING OUR ONLINE FORMS****
Due to the enhanced security features built into our online forms, there are a few user limitations you need to be aware of.
1. If you’re using a PC or Mac device connected to a corporate server on a network, you will likely experience difficulty. Therefore, wait until you’re at home to do this on your laptop or desktop. Mobile devices have issues at times too.
2. The security settings on these forms are far too advanced for old versions of Internet Explorer. Please use one of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 10 or 11, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome.
3. If you’re still using Windows XP as your operating system, your web browser will not have the latest and greatest security features, since Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows XP. Please use another computer with a more recent operating system.
4. Cookies must be enabled in your browser.
5. Lastly, while completing the online forms, do NOT press the BACK button on your browser. If you do, you may be locked out, for security reasons.