**One Leasing/Buyer Agent Position Open Currently**
T2M Real Estate (T2MRE) is seeking to bring one highly motivated, hardworking, and coachable licensed real estate professional to fill our leasing/buyer agent position available. We work as a very close-knit team, and we will be dedicated to coaching/mentoring you daily. We value integrity and a dedication to excellence. Mentoring/Coaching will help you systemize your sales/leasing process from start to finish, and ensure you deliver amazing and consistent results to all T2MRE Clients!
We are only looking for one unique and talented individually that is willing to work diligently to learn, grow, and build a successful real estate career. Opportunities for advancement in property management, listing specialist, investor/investment purchases, commercial real estate, and real estate development.
Duties of a leasing/Buyer’s agent include:
- Reports on Showing Activity/Interests for properties we are marketing.
- Answer/Follow-up with any phone/email inquires on properties “For Lease or For Sale” listed by T2MRE.
- Pre-screen interested customers by phone/email, prior to scheduling showings
- Schedule/Conduct showings (in a timely manner) with potential rental applicants, and buyer clients.
- Assist in securing qualified applicant/tenant, and/or buyer, for properties listed by T2MRE.
- Work with buyer prospects from customer status to happy/satisfied client.
- Assist/conduct move-in/move-out appointments.
- Conduct move in, move out, and routine property assessments.
- Provide periodic updates on status of assigned customers/clients (leads).
- Comply with federal Fair Housing laws, statutes and regulations, as well as local laws and ordinances.
Join us if you:
- Possess a TX Real Estate License. (Real Estate Experience & Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- STRONG multi-tasker. Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Very proficient with online business solutions such as Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive), Word, Excel. Generally proficient with Computers and Technology.
- Possess a dependable vehicle.
- Have a flexible work schedule in mind. Many agents work evenings and weekends as part of their duties. Agents will generally control their own schedule however. Must be willing to work long hours until you become proficient in our process/systems.
- Be willing to get or already have a smart phone with use of full data and text.
- Ability to consistently utilize a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Quick learner, adapts well to and embraces change.
- Open, honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
- Happy, Energetic, Fun, Positive attitude.
- Team player, whom possesses a strong sense of loyalty.
- Motivated, Self Starting, and Driven. A strong work ethic.
Compensation: FULL TIME – Base Salary and Commission. – Very consistent income, not your typical real estate sales job. Agents are also compensated for selling property management services.
Hours: As an independent contractor, you control your time off and hours. However, the successful agent is available Monday to Sunday.
Benefits: Sorry, No Health Benefits. As an Independent contractor, you are responsible for your own health care, vision, and dental insurances.
How to Apply: Provide by email a cover letter and resume, along with at least two references. Email: email@example.com